Department History

   The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of Kasetsart University, was officially established at Bangkhaen Campus in 1954, and developed its teaching, research, Veterinary teaching hospital and farm service facilities to its second campus at Kamphaengsaen, Nakhonpathom Province in 1981. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Kasetsart University is one of leading Veterinary education institutes in Thailand. The faculty is extremely focused for its excellent facilities and teaching standards, which ensure that all graduates possess the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required by Thailand is rapidly evolving society.

 Department of Pharmacology, one of ten departments, had been located in the 3rd floor of the Chackpichaironarongsongkram Building. Since 1995, the office was moved to the 5th floor of Learning and Laboratory Building until the present. The department promotes Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.) and Master of Sciences (M.S.) in Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology. The major research purpose is to develop efficient procedures in enhancement of animal management, treatment and food safety. We have involved promoting the qualified veterinarians under the motto: Innovations in the development of knowledge and technology for professional veterinarian.

 

Home /Introduction / Faculty & Staff /Academics / Research / Contact